Nassau Flyers has been in business at Republic Airport for over 40 years because of our great employees. We take pride in hiring people who are as passionate about aviation as we are, and we are always looking for new team members to help grow the business. As an employee of Nassau Flyers, you will have opportunities to grow in a safe, fun, and constantly changing environment.
We expect our team members to work hard, offer first-class concierge service, display a positive attitude, interact with our customers, and offer new ideas to help improve the business. We build wonderful relationships with our customers, and you will be treated like a member of the family.
and Instuction Rates
Nassau Flyers is looking for a dynamic candidate to be its newest Team Member. This person needs to possess an outgoing personality, provide top-notch customer service and have the ability to handle multiple projects all with a smile on their face.
Nassau Flyers creates an environment where our employees are encouraged to use their creative skills in enhancing everyday business operations. We believe in motivating and inspiring our employees to work to their best abilities. We are proud of the customer experience we offer and truly value the environment we have established over the many years.
The ideal Nassau Flyers employee must be self-motivated, willing to take initiative, and able to prioritize tasks. They must be personable, and able to work well with others in a team environment. Organizational skills a must!
- • General office duties (greeting clients and students, answering multi-line phone system, filing, photocopying, data entry)
- • Actively maintaining scheduling system
- • Generate new ideas to improve our customer experience
- • One to two years administrative experience is preferred, ideally in a similar role.
- • Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows environment (including Word and Excel)
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- • Must be a self-starter
- • Must be willing to learn new things
- • Candidate must be available to work some evenings and weekends
- • Photoshop experience a plus
As a rapidly growing Part 61 Cirrus Training Center and aircraft management company, Nassau Flyers is always looking for pilots to join our team. Nassau Flyers is the only Cirrus Training Center on Long Island specializing in flight training, aircraft management, and Part 91 owner flying. We train students in our fleet of over 20 aircraft, and we fly businesses in a variety of privately owned aircraft all over the Northeast. Not only will you have the opportunity to train in newer, updated, well-maintained aircraft, but you will build valuable ATP hours through charter flying in Cirrus Aircraft. Furthermore, you will have potential jet upgrade opportunities as well in our privately owned Beechjet 400A!
- • Part time or full time positions available
- • Train in a variety of different airplanes including Cessna, Piper, and Cirrus
- • Variety of flying opportunities between teaching and Cirrus charters
- • Train using NFI’s very own Scenario Based Training Syllabus
- • High maintenance standards and outstanding aircraft quality
- • Build ATP XC requirements quicker than anywhere else
- • Commercial ASEL and CFI
- • Second Class Medical