Nassau Flyers has been in business at Republic Airport for over 40 years because of our great employees. We take pride in hiring people who are as passionate about aviation as we are, and we are always looking for new team members to help grow the business. As an employee of Nassau Flyers, you will have opportunities to grow in a safe, fun, and constantly changing environment.
We expect our team members to work hard, offer first-class concierge service, display a positive attitude, interact with our customers, and offer new ideas to help improve the business. We build wonderful relationships with our customers, and you will be treated like a member of the family.
and Instuction Rates
Nassau Flyers is looking for a full time line service representative to help take our business to new heights. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to our customers during all of their interactions with Nassau Flyers.
- • Provide a wide range of aircraft and customer support services
- • Aircraft washing, vacuuming, detailing, and cleaning windows as needed
- • Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area
- • Fueling/defueling/de-ice aircraft as requested.
- • Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp, building, and customer areas
- • Assist with snow removal in the winter
- • Assist with wing walking duties
- • Routine equipment maintenance and upkeep
- • Provide oil service for aircraft as requested
- • High School Diploma
- • Prior general aviation experience preferred but not required
- • Valid state driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
- • Professional verbal/written communication skills
- • Must be willing to learn new things
- • Candidate must be available to work some evenings and weekends
As a rapidly growing Part 61 Cirrus Training Center and aircraft management company, Nassau Flyers is always looking for pilots to join our team. Nassau Flyers is the only Cirrus Training Center on Long Island specializing in flight training, aircraft management, and Part 91 owner flying. We train students in our fleet of over 20 aircraft, and we fly businesses in a variety of privately owned aircraft all over the Northeast. Not only will you have the opportunity to train in newer, updated, well-maintained aircraft, but you will build valuable ATP hours through charter flying in Cirrus Aircraft. Furthermore, you will have potential jet upgrade opportunities as well in our privately owned Beechjet 400A!
- • Part time or full time positions available
- • Train in a variety of different airplanes including Cessna, Piper, and Cirrus
- • Variety of flying opportunities between teaching and Cirrus charters
- • Train using NFI’s very own Scenario Based Training Syllabus
- • High maintenance standards and outstanding aircraft quality
- • Build ATP XC requirements quicker than anywhere else
- • Commercial ASEL and CFI
- • Second Class Medical