Nassau Flyers has been in business at Republic Airport for over 40 years because of our great employees. We take pride in hiring people who are as passionate about aviation as we are, and we are always looking for new team members to help grow the business. As an employee of Nassau Flyers, you will have opportunities to grow in a safe, fun, and constantly changing environment.
We expect our team members to work hard, offer first-class concierge service, display a positive attitude, interact with our customers, and offer new ideas to help improve the business. We build wonderful relationships with our customers, and you will be treated like a member of the family.
and Instuction Rates
Perform daily line service operations by safely and accurately conducting flight line operations as well as providing, efficient, professional and courteous service to our customers.
- Provide a wide range of aircraft and customer support services
- Aircraft washing, vacuuming, detailing, and cleaning windows as needed
- Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area
- Fueling/defueling/de-ice aircraft as requested.
- Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp, building, and customer areas
- Assist with snow removal in the winter
- Assist with wing walking duties
- Routine equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Provide oil service for aircraft as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma; some college preferred
- Prior general aviation experience preferred but not required
- Valid state driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Ability to multitask
Entails carrying out demanding tasks within a fast paced, physically challenging aviation environment. Position consists of working both indoors and outdoors, with exposure to nature’s elements and daily exposure to aircraft engine noise, exhaust fumes and fuel vapors, and fuel to skin contact.
As a rapidly growing Part 61 Cirrus Training Center and aircraft management company, Nassau Flyers is always looking for pilots to join our team. Nassau Flyers is the only Cirrus Training Center on Long Island specializing in flight training, aircraft management, and Part 91 owner flying. We train students in our fleet of over 20 aircraft, and we fly businesses in a variety of privately owned aircraft all over the Northeast. Not only will you have the opportunity to train in newer, updated, well-maintained aircraft, but you will build valuable ATP hours through Part 91 flying in Cirrus Aircraft.
- • Part time or full time positions available
- • Fly in Cessna and Cirrus Aircraft
- • Variety of flying opportunities between teaching and Part 91 Cirrus flying
- • Train using NFI’s very own Scenario Based Training Syllabus
- • High maintenance standards and outstanding aircraft quality
- • Build ATP XC requirements quicker than anywhere else
- • Commercial ASEL and CFI
- • Second Class Medical